Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to step into?

On a small, specific scale...With the setting up of my own personal yoga/dance/creative space studio in my corner of the new house, I wish to step into my studio and and dive into a creative realm where I explore music, movement, meditation--any and every activity whose main purpose is to promote the growth of peace, serenity, creativity, and joy deep within my soul.

But really, I wish to step into life. Into life itself and everything that comes with it. I wish to step into experiences and adventures, both large and small, shared and personal. And I don't just want to step. I want to jump with both feet, or maybe even dive head first. A broad response perhaps, but right now I feel that everything is before me, and I'm overwhelmed with the excitement of possibility.

6 comments:

  1. As Ashli so exuberantly and expansively wishes for herself, so too do I jump in with both feet and wish for Ashli all that she ever wishes to step forward (or which-ever way) into!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could feel your excitement while reading this. as you step, jump, leap...as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wish. As Ashli wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Ashli wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    Dive right in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishes. As Ashli wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Ashli wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I'm imagining it's here already! Welcome to Wishcasting! I'm so glad you're here :)

    ReplyDelete